New Bible!

 Hi! I bought another Bible! I'm so excited! 馃槏

This post will be really short, but I wanted to share this news with you! I used to use The Catholic Journaling Bible, but few weeks ago I bought on Internet NIV Quest Study Bible and finally I have it! As you know from my earlier posts in Journaling Bible you can draw, write, paint etc., but this Bible is for studying. There are 7,000 questions and answers, maps, cultural context, reading plans and much more. 

It's quite expensive but worth it, especially if you want to go further into this relationship 馃榾
And if you want more you can visit Bible Project's webpage. They explain in few minutes what is written in each book. Or you can join me in their Bible course 馃槂

I want to show you this new Bible so I hope you'll enjoy it 馃槆


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The Daniel Fast

A few words about me to start with ;)

What is Bible Journaling?