The Daniel Fast

Hi! Have you ever heard about Daniel Fast? 
Today, I want to write a little bit about that 馃槆

So, Daniel Fast is a vegetarian diet and based on the book of Daniel where he decides to not eat the food of King that has been sacrificed to idols. He wanted to be tested and he said to the guard whom the chief afficial ha appointed over him, "Please test your servants for 10 days: give us nothing but vegetables to eat and water to drink (...)" (Daniel 1:11-12). And then he's been doing this for 21 days. 

For 21 days you can eat only vegetables and fruits 馃檧 Sounds creepy, I know 馃槄 But believe me, it's worth it.

It can help you experience a breakthrough in body, in your physical health, in mind and also in your spiritual health. 
Three times a day try to spend time with God, from 5 minutes to one hour or even more. It will help you in your relationship with God and during this time He will bless you! After that time you will feel stronger physically, mentally and spiritaully and of course you'll be cleansed and you'll loose weight (it's a side effect).

I'm planning to start fasting next month to strengthen my faith. I hope I'll make it! 

There's some pictures of products you can/can't eat and pictures of meals! 馃榾





Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

A few words about me to start with ;)

What is Bible Journaling?