War Room

 Hi! 馃榾

Do you know what war room is? It's a place where you can fight your battles. If you have problem, go to your war room, if you struggle with something, go to your war room, if you're failling and need strenght, go to you war room. In the USA, the war room is a closet, they have enough space there to do it. Unfortunately, in Poland we don't have it, but we can make enough space in our rooms. It can be a corner, your desk or your bed. You can even sit on the floor, but the most important thing is you spend this time with God and want to fight. 馃槂

I'm planning to make this place next to my bed because usually I read the Bible when I'm sitting on my bed. Sometimes my back hurts a little bit, but still I think it's more cozy than reading the Bible at my desk 馃槃

I want to show you an example of a war room, it's from the movie called "War Room". On the internet you can find many other examples of a war room and some of them are gorgeous 馃槉




Btw, have you ever seen this movie? If you haven't, I really recommend it, it's a beautiful movie. 


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The Daniel Fast

A few words about me to start with ;)

What is Bible Journaling?