What is Bible Journaling?

Hello! Today I'd like to explain you what is the Bible Journaling.

Nowadays it's not common to see a young person who lives with God, who wants to have a relationship with Him and who follows Jesus, but this is Christianity. It's not a religion, it's a relationship with God, that's why "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven" Mt 7:21. 
I´ve always been close to Him, but I´ve never read the whole Bible, some books are written incomprehensible way. But few months ago I decided it´s time to change it, we don´t talk too much about the Bible, people actually don´t know much about the Scripture, don't remember its verses or they just try to change it to justify their sins. 

Bible Journaling it's a good way to know God better. It's like building a relationship with God through reading the Bible. Because how can we know Him than by His words? Journaling Bibles have wide margins for journaling, prayers, note-taking, drawing etc. We can truly interact with Scripture in different ways.
To do Bible Journaling we need few things: Bible, highlighters, pen, pecils, colored pencils, ruler and everything what you need to do that. You can even use acrylic paints 😄

Personally, I prefer just draw in the Bible, underline and highlight almost everything 😅 My thoughts I write down in my notebook. This time is an intimate encounter between me and God, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself 😄 but I want to show you some examples of Bible Journaling 💓




Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The Daniel Fast

A few words about me to start with ;)